- This event has passed.
Sewcial Christmas Club
October 11, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£28.00
It’s never too early to start planning your Christmas makes. That’s why we’ve designed these sessions devoted to making anything pretty, useful and generally Christmassy!
Think present packages, table runners, cushions, lap quilts, advents, stockings, aprons, oven mitts, Pj’s and ikkle dresses plus so much more.
The Christmas Club offers a mixture of a sew-your-own and traditional workshop session. You choose your project, sew at your own speed, but gain with built in skill building demo’s, hints tips and techniques throughout. Oh and of course there’s the Sewcial bit with your fellow sewists.
WHO’S IT FOR?
- Perfect intro for beginners… thinking of starting to sew or just started to dabble, then let us get you started by matching the ideal project with your level and needs.
- Great for patch workers as there’s plenty of ideas here to keep you going
- Sewists who fancy handmaking a few of their gifts this year
- Those who fancy a bit of a change in their sewing journey
- Sewcial Sewists
WHAT WILL I SEW?
- Don’t worry we have plenty of projects to tempt and inspire you. Each Session there will be a themed kit to work on – or if that’s no for you we can tailor make a project for you.
- Depending on where you are with your sewing journey you may not necessarily finish your project in three hours but that cool; it all about pleasure, skill building and enjoying the company of like minded peeps.
- You can use the session to get organised and cut out your pieces get a good start on your project
- Christmas workshops will be held on a Sunday morning during the month of August and Sept.
- Each month there will be a new project sampler kits to give you ideas for future projects
3 hours of unadulterated YOU sewing time
Use of studio equipment, tools and machines
Lots and lots of tea/coffee and a yummy snack!