- This event has passed.
Patch & Quilt Club
January 21, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£28.00
A fabulous session fully devoted to patchwork and quilting.
Open to all levels of patchwork complete newbies to seasoned patchworkers.
The sessions will be based on our previous regular studio sessions where you will be introduced into a new block and/or patchwork technique for you to extend into a project of your own choice. Gaining new skills from demos, hints, tips and techniques throughout. Oh and of course there’s the Sewcial bit with your fellow patch worker’s- As we are all adapting to a new normal, there will be some new codes of health & safety to adhere to, which will help to keep us all safe without comprising the good bits of sewcial sewing.
- Perfect intro for beginner Sewists exploring different sewing genres
- Those thinking of starting patchwork or just started to dabble,
- Let us get you started by matching the ideal project with your level and needs.
- Those who fancy a bit of a change in their sewing journey
- Sewcial Sewists
- Okay so you we may not necessarily finish a quilt or the full project in the four hours but that’s cool, it’s about pleasure, skill building and enjoying the company of like-minded peeps.
- Here’s a taste of some of the ideas we have up our quilt! – jelly rolls and what to make, explore diamond chevron, Foundation patchwork, Dresden plate, shadowing, bargello- Applique work ooh and much more
- Don’t know where to start – don’t worry, we can show you all levels of projects to start on .
EXTRA DETAILS & WHAT’S INCLUDED and required
Patch & Quilt workshops will be held every other Friday
There will be a new technique or block to try each week to give you inspiration for future projects
3 hours of unadulterated YOU sewing time
Track & Trace system in place
Designated sewing areas for each participant
Anti-bacterial sanitizer- for cleaning equipment
Cost £28.00 per person