- This event has passed.
Hey…Come on and Make Dungarees/Overalls
July 10, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£75.00
Hey the Day has come to Make Some Dungarees
Dungaree /Overalls are right on trend, fun to wear and easy to style.
Come Make a pair with us in this fun workshop
A relaxed fit dungaree/overall, tie straps You can use buttonholes or loops to secure. Front pocket (there are four others but due to time constraints of the day we will be applying just the front one. They are designed to be long and worn rolled at the ankle.
This pattern includes ten sizes, from XXS up to 5XL.
Size range – XXS 28/30 BUST 24/26 WAIST 33/35 HIP
5XL 49/52 BUST 47/50 WAIST 55/57 HIP
WHO’S IT FOR
- Ideal for beginner Sewists who wish to develop their skills.
- Sewists building a handmade wardrobe.
- Anyone who likes being a Sewcial Sewist.
- WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
How to lay your pattern out on your fabric considering fabric grain and pattern
- How to create neat seam finishes
- How to create Flat front pocket with top stitch detail
- How to sew a buttonhole or button loop fastener and Button !
- How to Hem
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Depending on your size you will need 1.6- 3.20 metres of fabric:
- Recommended fabrics are Denim, Cotton Canvas, Crepe, Linen, – we have a great range and happy to advise on suitability.
- Matching thread
- Sewing tools to include – scissors, pins etc.
- Your Own copy of the pattern you choose worth £16.50
- Use of Studio machines and overlockers
Fabulous Support and Tuition from Amanda