- This event has passed.
Friday Patch, Bag & Craft
June 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£28.00
WHOO OO WE’RE BACK IN THE STUDIO and we’re going with a little something new for the restart of our Friday 2021 sessions, say hello to the PBC …Friday Sewcial Patch, Bag & Craft Club.
We’re so excited about starting this weekly group session. Fully devoted to Patchwork, bagmaking and general crafting. We aim to bringing you lots of new project ideas and techniques for you to grow your Sewing skills and creativity even further.
Each week The Friday PBS gives you the opportunity to spend quality YOU time on your individual project with the guidance and tuition from Amanda. Gain new skills and Ideas from demos, hints, tips and techniques throughout. Oh and of course there’s the Sewcial bit with your fellow crafters.
WHO’S IT FOR?
- Perfect intro for beginner Sewists exploring different sewing genres.
- Those thinking of starting patchwork, bag making or just started to dabble in general sewing.
- Let us get you started by matching the ideal project with your level and needs.
- Those who fancy a bit of a change in their sewing journey.
- Sewcial Sewists
WHAT WILL I SEW?
- Okay so you we may not necessarily finish a quilt, bag or the full project in the session, but that’s cool, it’s about pleasure, skill building and enjoying the company of like-minded peeps.
- Here’s a taste of some of the ideas we have up our quilt! – jelly rolls and layer cakes what to make, explore diamond chevron, Foundation paper piecing, Applique, zips insertion, applying bag hardware and much much more
- Don’t know where to start – don’t worry, we can show you all levels of projects to start on .
- 3 hours of unadulterated YOU sewing time
- Use of studio equipment, tools and machines.
- Lots and lots of tea/coffee and yummy cake
Cost £28.00 per person