- This event has passed.
May 21, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£28.00
WE’RE BACK IN THE STUDIO !!!! and it’s so exciting-
Firstly though, can I say a huge THANK YOU to those you who have been able to diligently and steadfast support the weekly online classes, its been a real life-line to all parties. Now though as the Lockdown restrictions are lifted, we are thrilled to be able to throw open the doors once again and welcome one and all back into the studio.
These sessions are devoted to making anything pretty, useful and serves a purpose for storing things in! Think pods, bowls, totes, purses, wallets, bags, caddies, holdalls and yet so much more.
The Friday Sewcial Bagineer group offers a mixture of sew-your-own and traditional workshop sessions. You choose your own project and sew at your own speed, but also gain new skills from demos, hints, tips and techniques throughout. Oh and of course there’s the Sewcial bit with your fellow bagineers. As we are all adapting to a new normal there will be some new codes of health & safety to adhere to, which will help to keep us all safe without comprising the good bits of sewcial sewing.
- Perfect intro for beginners… thinking of starting to sew or just started to dabble, then let us get you started by matching the ideal project with your level and needs.
- Those who fancy a bit of a change in their sewing journey
- Sewcial Sewists
- Okay so you won’t necessarily finish a bag in the three hours but that’s cool, it’s about pleasure, skill building and enjoying the company of like-minded peeps.
- You can use the session to get organised and cut out your pieces (there can be quite a bit in a bag, what with main fabric, lining, interfacing and stabilisers) we can make this less daunting.
- Don’t know where to start – don’t worry, we can show you all levels of projects to start on – there will be a bag at the end of your Bagineer experience.
- Bagineer workshops will be held every other Friday
- Each session there will be a new project sampler to give you ideas for future projects.
- 3 hours of unadulterated YOU sewing time
- exclusive videos and tutorials that you can revisit to aid your skills and project completion
- Face covering will be required to be worn Please bring your own equipment to reduce cross use of studio Track & Trace system in place Designated sewing areas for each participantAnti-bacterial sanitizer- for cleaning equipment